Jardini Arowana

Jardini Arowana
Red Tail Golden Arowana

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Betta Vlog 08

Welcome back to Betta Vlog 08!

What's new on the vlog? Well, I got 2 new Betta yesterday and I'm loving it! One is Rose Tail Betta and one is Halfmoon Betta! The Halfmoon have unique color pattern while the Rose Tail have beautiful color on it! It was hard decision to buy the Rose Tail cause there was 3 of them and 2 of them is also beautiful. But I choose this one cause it the red is just lovely!

Also, the Platinum one got Pop-Eye sick or more like Cloudy Eyes. So now he got some treatment. It kinda sad and I really don't wanna lose him. So I'm gonna heal him and pray that he will be cured.

On the next one, here's what I got from my breeding tank after I separate them. I got 5 Female Betta with great color and 2 male Betta with one unique (for me) color! . . . I think. Anyway! I may gonna do breeding again but I will do that after I got home from Japan. I just hope the female one is ready to mature so I can pair it with my Dumbo Betta.

That's it for this blog and have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment